Super Stock Parts
A damaged helmet can cut a good racing day short. Do not be caught short! Have an extra one on hand.
Official Soap Box Derby adjustable helmet. This new helmet is the same size as our current helmet with a twist! This new adjustable helmet comes with an easy fit dial turn ring retention system. With a quick twist you can adjust the fit of the helmet.
These axles are precision drilled and are used in stock, super stock, and Masters races. A set consists of one pre-drilled front and one pre-drilled rear axle.
6-1/2 X 7-1/2 FirstEnergy AASBD Logo Decal
FirstEnergy AASBD Car Cover fits Stock, Super Stock and Masters cars.
This bag is used for Step 9 assembly in the Stock and Super Stock plans. It consists of:
(2) zinc plated 5/16" carriage bolts
(2) zinc plated 5/16" flat washers
(2) zinc plated 5/16" hex nuts
(2) zinc plated 5/16" x 1-1/4" fender washers
(2) zinc plated 5/16" -18 wing nuts
This bag is used for the installation of the center weight plates. It consists of:
(5) zinc plated 5/16"-18 x 3" elevator bolts
(5) zinc plated 5/16" x 1-1/4" fender washers
(5) 5/16" -18 zinc plated hex nuts
This set of weights are pre-cut and used to bring your racer up to racing weight. They are used to either the front or rear weight bolts of the racer. They consist of:
(3) 7" diameter steel weights, 2 lbs each
(3) 4" diameter steel weights, 1 lbs each
(2) 3" diameter steel weights, 1/2 lbs each
This is used in the stock and super stock racer to increase the weight by 10 lbs per piece. It has a horse shoe shape and is placed to the forward center area of your car. This plate is drilled to align with the pre-drilled holes of the floorboard. Up to four pieces can be stacked to achieve total weight.
Item # B16 - 5/16" Elevator Weight Bolts will be required for installation.
Tightens wingnut on the adjustable weights.
Used to bend the spindle for alignment.
Gauge to check the spindle alignment.
Used to align rear axle.
Move your soap box derby car with ease by using this dolly.
Super Stock Plans - Complete assembly instructions for the Super Stock Car Kit.
This bag is used for Step 6 assembly in the Super Stock plans. It consists of:
(2) zinc plated 1/4"-20 x 2 1/2" inch round head bolts
(2) zinc plated 1/4"-20 x 2-1/4" hex head bolts
(2) zinc plated 2" fender washers
(6) zinc plated 1/4" lock washers
(8) zinc plated 1/4"-20 nuts
(6) gold zinc plated 1/4" flat washers
(2) 1-1/4" bushings
(1) angle iron